YARD & BAKE SALE COMBO!!! 8/27 - 2505 Court Drive - 6am until......
For more information, click here.
The Phoenix Counseling Center treats the whole person in a strengths-based clinical approach to assist clients on their road to recovery.
- Substance Abuse or DWI Assessment
Individual, Couple and Family Therapy
Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program (SAIOP)
Women's Substance Abuse
Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment (SACOT)
Co-ed Parenting Group
Dual Diagnosis Group
- 2 Locations: Gastonia and Shelby
- Adults 18 years old and up (both locations)
- 16 bed unit with 3 observation chairs (both locations)
- Accepts voluntary (both locations) and involuntary (Shelby location ONLY) consumers
- 24/7 Crisis Walk-in Site (both locations)
- Crisis Stabilization (both locations)
- Substance Abuse - Medically Monitored Residential Treatment (Gastonia location ONLY)
- Mobile Crisis Services available in Cleveland, Lincoln and Gaston County
- Substance Abuse or Mental Health Assessments
- Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program (SAIOP)